Friday, September 16, 2016

MAXIMIZE Use of Paper #stampofapproval #catherinepooler

 

On Labor Day, I created a green piece of paper on Yupo and I cut an oval out of it to use for a background.  I didn’t want to toss the rest of that paper so I broke out some dies from #StampofApproval’s Beautiul World Collection.  One of the stamp & die sets was floral so there were dies for flower inserts, leaves and sprigs of leaves so I pulled all of those out.  This was the last photo I took showing that I ended up with this batch of yumminess to use later:

20160915_002426

I started taking photos to show how many of the dies I could fit onto the sheet in one pass through my Cuttlebug.  That shot is on the left.  Then when I cut as many as I thought I could possibly get, I took a pic of the very little bit of paper that remained.  That shot is on the right.

20160915_00085420160915_002411

No comments:

Post a Comment