Monday, October 13, 2014

I Am Number 104........

Welcome to my blog!

If you are a paper crafter, you’ve no doubt heard of Spellbinders.  Spellbinders partnered with Richard Garay, Journey Blooms to support his concept of a home party rubber stamping business. Their products can only be bought through a coach.  Their first 500 coaches get an amazing starter kit at a fantastic price. But you need to hurry if you want to become a coach, as there are only about 200 spots left for founding coaches.  

I decided to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach in late June 2014.  I took a look at the Starter Kit and found it hard to pass up.  Logically, for $10 more than the cost of just the Journey Grand Diecutting Machine with its full set of plates, I would also get 3 stamp sets, a stamp set with its matching die set, 75 sheets of cardstock, 4 inkpads, stamp cleaner, double-sided adhesive, glaze, sparkle dust AND a rolling tote and shoulder bag.  Purchasing it was a no-brainer.   I mean LOOK AT IT!!!!  

Home parties are NOT required.  I will occasionally do online parties and you can also shop online by going to FunStampersJourney.com and entering my my coach name (Vancy Faddis) or my coach # (104).  You can also get to my store by clicking this link: my Fun Stampers Journey store or by clicking the link on the right side of my blog.  If you choose to become a coach, too, you can click the link to become a coach.  They have a low minimum for sales and if you sign up for the kit of the month yourself, you’ve met almost half of that!

Tomorrow I will post about why it took so long to begin this blog....... (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment