Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Procrastination - not this time!!!

Funstampers JourneySo yesterday I said I would share why it took me so long to get around to sharing this company with everyone.  While I may get accused of procrastinating now and then, it wasn't the issue for this.  I bought my kit in June and then it sat unused.  I wanted to open it and dig in but I was so busy at work that I didn't have time to play with my new toys until August when I had a 1-week vacation.  (I can also testify that the items traveled well halfway across the U.S. from TX to CA in the rolling tote.)

I could've just jumped on the bandwagon and proclaimed it to be a great company and wonderful products but I am not like that.  I have to try things for myself before I am willing to endorse it.  Here is the paper that I stamped on when trying out their products for the first time  -- the cupcake and damask images are from Fun Stampers Journey.  The other images were from cheapy clingmount sets picked up at JoAnn Fabrics. (less than $2 per set and low quality rubber, too.)  However, the inks that I used were all True Fusion inks from Fun Stampers Journey.  I think that they look really good considering that this is watercolor paper!  I used Copic marker in grey to color in some dimension on the telephone and I used portable watercolors on the cupcake.  I hope you agree that this is a worthwhile company and choose to become a customer or a coach yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment